Monday, January 4, 2010

Today

Today I woke up with a cold. Going to bed last night, I felt the beginnings of something rough. I tossed and turned a fair amount last night. And now it's official - I'm down with something.

When I called the doctor's office, they told me a few exciting things:
  1. I don't have gestational diabetes! And - almost better - I don't have to take the full, 3-hour glucose tolerance test!
  2. I don't have anemia! Yay!
  3. I can take Sudafed!
  4. It's going to take me a lot longer to get healthy now that I'm pregnant! Oh wait...
I'm relieved that I can take something, although now that I am at home with the meds, I'm really torn about whether or not to take it. Silly right?

1 comment:

The Taylor Three said...

I know how this goes. I had bronchitis in my 8 months and quite honestly did want to take the antibiotics, but Sudafed is recommended by most doctors and I know SO many women who have used this during pregnancy all with normal, healthy babies.