Here are the transitions that we're in the midst of:
- Moving from the home where we've started off our loving marriage, into the home where we will begin to raise our family;
- Supporting Michael's parents as they courageously leave McLean for Austin, Texas, and yet grieving a bit as we lose our home base in Northern Virginia;
- Relinquishing our independent, 20-something selves to become 30-something parents to our beautiful baby girl;
- Saying goodbye to my grandmother; and
- Saying goodbye (temporarily) to the petite - and generally speaking comfortable - body I've maintained in order to become very happy parents.
There's lots floating around in my mind about all of these things, but I seem too overwhelmed to really put those down on paper (or computer screen). We'd appreciate prayers for peace and patience!