Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bed

Today is the second day I've been stuck at home, trying to get over this monsterous cold. For whatever reason, when I get sick, I get SICK. I'm usually out of work for four days or so and stuck at home. This time is particularly irksome because I feel like time out of the office will translate into time away from my baby girl - these sick days I'm eating up are reducing my maternity leave. That said, I know I need to keep her healthy now, so that she joins us just when and as she should.


As riveting as this must be to read about, it's pretty much all I have to share. I have been enjoying the views from our apartment, Barbara Kingsolver's new book, and lots of episodes of "Law & Order: SVU." Oh and the new sparkling "juice" (ie soda) from Duane Reade!

No comments: