Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Outings

One of the greatest characteristics of the City is its walkability. During the summer, Michael and I will take strolls around our neighborhood almost every evening - sometimes to pick up a cupcake or a coke, other times to just get out and be among other people. Yesterday, after spending the morning at the gym and cleaning the apartment, I had to stretch my legs. During my walk to Union Square and back, the Empire State was in full form:


And one of the most pleasant realities of my job is that I often leave our building to attend meetings around town. Today I spent the entire day in meetings, but had the great pleasure to walk to one of them. It was a very relaxing and restful walk - I passed City Hall, walked underneath the Brooklyn Bridge and followed the waterfront down to Wall Street. It's such a pleasure to work in an office that allows for breathing room...


During these walks, I'm listening to the new Taylor Swift.

1 comment:

TM said...

Ughhhhh! I want your life! One day...