Saturday, November 8, 2008

Imminent Demise

After three and a half wonderful years together, my beautiful pink mini is failing me. She'll randomly decide her battery is dead, cut off mid-song or require a reboot after freezing in the middle of a song. Tomorrow Michael and I are taking a trip to the Apple store to find out more about my options. But I must admit I'm sad to see her go.

The other demise that is imminent? Fall. This weekend is rainy and dark (like much of this week). The leaves are falling more rapidly than they have been, and I'm gearing up for shorter days and colder weather.


And yet, even on a dreary day like today, the farmers' market was packed! The first picture is cool, despite the unfortunate look on this woman's face. The second is just to get a sense of how many New Yorkers braved the weather for some fresh produce.



1 comment:

Henry said...

Buy an iphone! You won't regret it!