Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Turning Points

First, if you haven't done so already, please share your most peaceful moments here (ahem Jenny, Dad, Henry, Ruthie). I've been LOVING all your thoughts, and find immediate relaxation while reading them. And you know what's interesting? How many people find peace in moments with warm drinks in their hands. Something I'll have to remember when I'm stressed at work!

Second, Michael and I have started casually looking for new apartments, and it is making me so sad! For the past few months, I've been the excited one, telling Michael how much fun it will be to find and build a new home, one with actual DOORS, and room for a baby. But now that it's becoming more of a reality, it's less thrilling. Michael and I have enjoyed our first three years of marriage in this lovely little apartment. We've made friends with our neighbors, gym teachers, book sellers, laundry folks. We know our neighborhood and can now actually afford to enjoy it a bit more. Anyway, I think this move is going to be very hard for us both.

No comments: