Sunday, March 13, 2011

The New Go-To


In an effort to save money and thanks to a 7 PM bedtime for the babe, Michael & I have been eating at home very regularly these days. I now have a handful of recipes that I can throw together in 30-40 minutes, and I rotate among them very frequently.

Too frequently.

While I am really proud of myself for getting to this point (those of you who have been reading my blog for a while know that I used to feel utterly overwhelmed in the kitchen), lately I've been in need of some healthy, quick, tasty recipes to add to the rotation.

Well, heeeelllllloooooo Fine Cooking! Every meal I have tried from this magazine has been outstanding! It has a wonderful collection of easy as well as fancier dinners, presented in new and interesting ways. Last night we had lamb pitas with a citrus salad --- delicious!!

No comments: