Friday, April 24, 2009

Wake Up

My aunt posted a couple of photos on her blog recently that I really enjoyed (here and here) because they gave a good sense of her daily routines. So here's my version of "Starting the Day" - the items I have with me most weekday mornings:

The first thing I go for is my tea and water. Then oatmeal with raisins for breakfast and the paper of course. This morning I made it to the gym, so my shuffle is also a part of the mix. (Thrilling, isn't it?!)

And I know I'm putting too many of these pictures up, but here's another one from the West Side Highway yesterday:

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Love it! Both the morning routine and the view of the water!

The Taylor Three said...

love yours and Jess's photos! Beautiful...mine somehow would not be so gorgeous! ;)