Sunday, April 5, 2009

Friday & Saturday

Here are a couple of pictures from Friday and Saturday.

Melissa's beautiful baby boy, due to join us in late May.

From my walk home on Friday. This couple was older, in their late sixties perhaps. They got out of a car, the driver holding the door open for them as they shimmied out onto the street. I found them captivating. They were both dressed to the nine, she in a flowing navy blue dress, he in a tux. Her hair was perfectly done - a crown of small circles. I loved walking behind these two.

On Friday, on my walk home, I found a little garden full of hyacinths. The fragrance was overpowering and instantly put a smile on my face.

One of the best times of the day - watching the sun rise from our couch while drinking my morning cup of tea.

No comments: