Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sweetness (cont.)

The past month has been incredibly busy. Between my regular job and my Saturday job, I feel like I'm always working. Hopefully this insanity will pay off for me professionally, and things should calm down just in time for our trip to Spain. Just counting down the days...

We are doing our best to grin and bear a week of clouds, rain and general dreariness. Michael has has to get to work early every morning this week, which has required some speediness between the hours of 6 and 9 AM. And the rain is just making it hard to get spirits up.

Thankfully, Alice is just too cute for words, so she provides some perkiness to the days! She is really growing up far too quickly. She toddles around on her own, loves sitting at her little table and drawing. She's a very kind little baby. Such sweetness.

No comments: