Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Situation Rectified

Today I:
  • Stayed in my PJs until 11 AM (granted, I was calling places about life and rental insurance, but still!);
  • Baked chocolate chip cookies in my spacious, sunny kitchen;
  • Returned some wedding gifts (that's right --- wedding gifts! three years later!) and came away with $300 to spend without guilt at Crate & Barrel;
  • Talked to Melissa for a good long time;
  • Took a nap; and
  • Went to the gym!
I had a wonderful day, made enjoyable not only by the events of the day but by the people with whom I was able to spend time. I talked to Melissa, who is one of the most amazing people ever, and then enjoyed Christine's strength training class at the gym. Both of these ladies just lift my spirits and make me a happier person. Now I'm just so excited to see my hubby and enjoy a healthy, delicious dinner at home.

Hooray!!

No comments: