Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Daunting

Tonight is the night. We have to start packing. The movers arrive at 8 AM on Saturday morning, and we have to be at least a little ready.

And yet, I'm sitting here on the couch, utterly overwhelmed at the thought of packing up this glorious little apartment that has served us so well. I think this entire week will be devoted to soaking up every last minute in our place, in our neighborhood.

On my walk home from the office yesterday (which I will miss so, so dearly), I walked by a party for wholesale rose sellers! The party was held inside a dark, comfortable, neighborly bar just around the corner from our apartment. It's the perfect spot for the winter - warm and cozy. And yesterday, it was covered in roses! Lovely! This was the best I could do as far as photos:



No comments: