Today is the kind of day I hope to remember forever. Today you and I went off on an adventure. We spent the day at the Central Park Zoo, FAO Schwartz and Toys 'R Us. The highlights of the day:
- Seeing horses wearing "jackets" all along the southern edge of Central Park.
- Laughing at penguins diving through the water.
- Watching Gus, the Polar Bear, sleep, lift his head, and fall back asleep again.
- Eating our packed lunch of PB & J sandwiches and yogurt in front of the sea lions, soaking up the sun, and smiling.
- Watching a cow eating hay, chewing with eyes shut and mouth open, laughing constantly.
- Feeling you grab my waist as we watched the Dinosaur from Jurassic Park at the Toys 'R Us at Times Square.
- Buying you your first real girlie doll - a Dora with a hair brush - breaking all of my rules just because you were so freakin happy to have her.
I love you!