Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012

Happy New Year!!

I'm a few days behind schedule (surprise, surprise). But welcome to 2012! I'm excited for the new year. 2011 was a good, solid year of living. Michael & I enjoyed watching our sweet baby grow into a toddler. We both did well at work, and continued to settle into our no-longer-new apartment. We made it to Spain (!), and Virginia. It was a good year.

But I'm partial to even years. Most of our major life events have happened during an even year - I was born in 1980, graduated high school, college and grad school, got married, had a baby, etc, etc, etc. So I'm hoping that 2012 brings a similarly exciting time of change. I don't know what's ahead for me or my family, but I'm encouraged by a new year to make things happen.

Incidentally, I have been working out since I wrote about it in mid-November. I've managed to workout at the gym at least once a week and do at least one yoga class per week since. I'm encouraged, though always hoping for more.

No comments: