Sunday, May 20, 2012

Heaven

What an amazing weekend. Amazing. That's all we have to say.

After this horrendous week, we needed to recover. And that's just what we did. We spent hours in the park. We ate yummy food. We slept and we played. We visited with our fabulous friend Russell.

Alice has discovered the deliciousness of bagels & cream cheese.

 

 She finally let me put a ponytail in her hair at the park.


We watched a girls basketball team working out. Alice was enthralled, and wanted to work out alongside with them. Here she is, practicing her squats.


I've had such a delicious weekend. And now it is Sunday night. I've had a difficult few months professionally, and after a couple of gorgeous days with my family, I realize how hard a time I am having. I wish there were a way to make my Saturdays more a part of my life. Perhaps a goal for the next few months.

No comments: