Monday, April 9, 2012

Birthday Baby

Dear Alice,

Happy birthday, my sweet baby!!! On Thursday, you turned TWO!! To celebrate, Daddy, you and I went to Virginia to celebrate with Grandma, Grandpa, PapPap, GiGi, Uncle Henry, Aunt Eileen and Bumpa. We had a lovely pizza dinner, with cake and ice cream sent especially for you from Grandma LeeLee.

At two, you love to do things, "all by myself, Mommy!" You eat your yogurt by yourself, climb into your car seat by yourself, rock in the rocking chair by yourself, take off your shoes all by yourself... Your personality is so unbearably sweet. You love to give hugs, and you have fun tickling Mommy and Daddy.

Your Aunt Kelsey sent you "Corduroy" for your birthday, and it has quickly become one of your favorite reads. You are also enjoying "Horses" and "Alice the Fairy." You bring lots of lovies to bed with you every night - Froggie and Zebra and Abby and Dora and Corduroy and books and blankie and soothie. There's hardly room for you.

I love you, and am so grateful for all the blessings you bring, baby girl. You are such a joy for Mommy and Daddy! And you just have the sweetest heart.

I love you more than anything ever!!

Love,

Mommy

***

PS You love singing, "I love you. You love me. We're a happy family..." And then you love to play with your imaginary big, pink, scary monster!!

No comments: