Sunday, February 1, 2009

Where have you been?

What a week! Michael and I both put in a 6-day week (although mine was significantly less stressful). I helped lead a full-day training, presented 4 times, went to the Bronx three times, interviewed a bunch of folks... it was an exhausting work week and I'm glad it is over!

All that said, it was so rewarding. And it is always more fun to be busy at work than slow! I am so grateful for my work environment right now - I've worked with so many wackos in the past. I feel incredibly blessed to have the colleagues I do now.

The insanity left me with less time to catch up with friends and family than usual. But I did manage to keep going to the gym, which is quite a change. Usually when work picks up, it's the first thing to go. But this time I kept saying to myself that if Barack finds the time to work out, if the leader of the free world can do it, I can too! And it worked! I love having a president I look up to...

Not much else to report. We had a great night out with Ashesh & Mona last night. We consumed a great deal of Indian food and danced at Mixx. It was so nice to just be out and about with friends we don't see enough of. It made us happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know that's so true if the President can work out, we should be able to as well! I'm inspired! We had a great time, love those unexpected Mixx nights!